Hummasa Dembele 'Tribute to Anna'

Hey everyone,

I'm back again with another recipe....but must confess not actually mine.

I actually got this recipe idea from an aspiring photographer named Anna who is a massive Spurs fans and excellent photographer! Check out her work @annaspannar on Instagram.

Well here is the recipe and it is also dedicated to Moussa Dembele who I felt deserves a bit of thanks for a brilliant season! I feel we really missed that chap and the Beast for the majority of the past season?

Well Hummas is the recipe and I feel I did follow the ideas which I stol....I mean borrowed!

First off you'll need a food processor.....

200g of Chickpeas (out of a tin or soaked) and four tbsp of the water
2 crushed cloves of Garlic
Half the zest of Lemon and the juuice
Salt and Pepper
One tbsp ground cumin


OK once you've done this.....heat up a pan and slice up a red onion....and caramelise the baby up


Once you are nearly done throw in another tbsp of ground cumin and cook it out for a minute


Now the twist of that is to add it to the Chick peas and the other half of Lemon juice, Salt and Pepper, one to two tablespoon of smooth Peanut Butter; depends on taste (or Tahini paste) and good quality Extra Virgin Olive Oil then blitz her up! Taste it and check for seasoning.....


Throw on some more ground cumin and paprika and more Extra Virgin Olive Oil.....serve with Cucumber, Carrots or Pitta Bread? This is healthy, satisfying and great for a gym time snack...high in protein and energy!

So I hope you give this a try as to be honest it's a piece of pi....cake? Send me a picture of your go to @spurs_cook

And here is a tribute to the great man....


Thanks for reading again everyone! And see you soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Swallow Charity's April Competition" Pulled Pork, Tomato with Chorizo Salsa and Sweet Sweet Sweetcorn

#spicetrail Cauliflower Cheese Pasta Bake

Aubergine Parmagano